Here the Israelis have found out that the Russians have bigger rocks than the Palestinians when on the night of 02 October, 2015, six Sukhoi SU-30 Russian SM fighters took off from the Syrian Hmimim airbase in the direction of Cyprus, before changing course and intercepting the four Israeli F-15 fighters off the coast of Syria, that were flying in attack formation. The Israelis finding that the weapons against them were of an equal value decided to hightail it back to where they departed from. The latest round of Palestinian murders by Israel started about this time possibly in retribution, or maybe so they can not feel their humiliation at the hands of the Russians so deeply. They would have had to throw a tantrum somewhere where they are relatively safe.
- What the Media isn’t Telling You About North Korea’s Missile Tests
- Is North Korea a Diversion for a US-Jordan Invasion of Syria
- Trump’s Fragile Grasp of History
- North Korea – another perspective from a far brighter person than those who occupy the seats of Power
- What Corporate Media Never Tells You About North Korea
HeliTramp on Oz United – Jousting bet… HeliTramp on Oz United – Jousting bet… pho.1919photo.com on Oz United – Jousting bet… Denver on Oz United – Jousting bet… HeliTramp on Oz United – Jousting bet…